At Flow Fit Outs, we bring the creative process inside your office. Our services scope office design, construction, and space maintenance across a diverse range of industries. Your office fit out should be a well-done job! You are going to be using this space to build your business, so it’s extremely important that you’re happy and comfortable with its look and structure.
We bring years of experience in office fit outs around Adelaide. Our teams are highly qualified and know how to get the job done right at the first attempt. We understand that no two projects are the same. Each client has their own distinct requirements and parameters that should be fulfilled. So our entire work process is centered on establishing client partnerships. We don’t get the job started until we have fully understood our client’s needs. In order to help you achieve your vision, our professional team takes the time to comprehend your constraints and priorities. This done, we find creative ways to work within your requirements.
- Project Management – Our office fit out and office partitioning service, we are specialist project managers. We know that your job isn’t chasing contractors. A dedicated project manager makes sure that the entire project runs smoothly so that you can have a conducive, optimal home for your business.
- Office Appraisals – appraising office buildings and spaces is part of what we do. Before we get our design team started, we’ll assess your office building or space and figure out how we can turn it into an operationally efficient, cost-effective staging point for your business. Thus, our services help you save on long term office maintenance costs.
- Construction Estimates – you get an upfront price estimate for your entire project. The figure we quote to you before getting started will never change somewhere along the way. We have no separate or hidden costs. We are simply a transparent office design and convenient service that seeks to help you actualise a convenient office.
- Concept Drawing – 3D visualisation, concept drawing, and test drawings are a big part of this job. Before anything else can be done, we have to come up with possible designs that give a visual impression of how the partitioned space will look like. Our creative team provides detail-packed visualisation throughout the process. This way, you get a feel of how the office will look like before you commit to leasing or buy it.
- Office Furniture – furniture is an important part of making an office useful and habitable. Since we have been in this business for quite some time, we know that furniture can be a significant cost. Our team recommends a furniture solution that is high quality but also pocket-friendly for your new office. We help you handpick great furniture that matches with the overall layout and look of your space.
Whether you’re looking to redesign your reception, or create a new workstation altogether, we can help you actualise the office you need!